We have a competent team that handles Company Secretarial and Regulatory Compliance matters for our clients and in this regard, they interface with several regulatory agencies e.g. Land Registries, CAC, SEC, NSE, FIRS, London Stock Exchange, New York Stock Exchange etc.
We maintain retainerships with a couple of high profile companies in Nigeria, US etc. This Practice also engages in perfection of security for credit on behalf of Banks in Nigeria. In this regard, we have acted for Banks such as, Wema Bank, FCMB, First Bank and UBA amongst others.
We review, monitor and advise our clients, their subsidiaries and affiliates on various regulations and the resultant effects on their businesses whilst also proffering solutions and mitigants to problems. Furthermore, we assist our clients in setting up effective internal control systems against compliance risks.
We provide services such as, Incorporation/Registration of Companies, Business names, Incorporated Trustees; Registration with Regulatory Authorities – the Securities & Exchange Commission, Corporate Affairs Commission etc.
Below are some of our past and present company secretarial & regulatory compliance assignments:
- Lead Legal Advisers to E-Cart Internet Services Nigeria Limited (‘JUMIA’). JUMIA is Nigeria’s leading online retail outlet
- Company Secretary to Skye Financial Services Limited, SFS Capital Nigeria Limited and the Skye Shelter Fund
- Company Secretary to Perseus Concepts Limited (‘A-Post’) – an early stage and mid-sized courier and logistics company
- Company Secretary to Personal Trust Microfinance Bank Limited
- Company Secretary to 234give.com – a non-governmental organisation incorporated for the purpose of raising funds for the less privileged
- Company Secretary and Legal Advisers to Isoglass Industries Limited, a glass manufacturing company that is a provider of varied brand of automotive and architectural glass solutions